The washing water of Coway BA12 is aerated and is 30% cleansing bubbles of various sizes from -10? to 0.1? so that even minute contaminants can be washed away. When the bubbles are mixed with the washing water, it makes the water current soft and thick with an increase cleansing effect caused by the bursting bubbles. Now the cleansing effect ability to remove foreign materials is 40% better than our previous designs.
Coway’s BA12 does not need complex electrical wire connections so anyone can install it easily. Also, the joint of the toilet bowl and the bidet can be adjusted by a universal bracket to enable trouble free installation.
- Ergonomically designed seat
- Flower patter on control panel
- Convenient jog-dial controller
Twin nozzles for hygienic washing
The anal cleansing nozzles and female bidet nozzles are separated for a more hygienic operation.
Provide clean water using MF filter
Prevent secondary contamination on the delicate part caused by polluted water
|Twin nozzle applied||Yes||Yes|
|Mechanical damper applied||Yes||Yes|
|Adjustable water pressure||Yes||Yes|
|Nozzle self cleansing||Yes||Yes|
|Adjustable water temperature||No||Yes|
|Operating Time||Maximum 0.2gal/min(1.2ℓ/min), Self-cleaning nozzle|
|Bidet||Maximum 0.2gal/min(1.2ℓ/min), Self-cleaning nozzle|
|Bubble Wash||Maximum 0.2gal/min(1.2ℓ/min), Self-cleaning nozzle|
|Warm Air Dryer||Temperature Control||–|
|MF Filter||Life Cycle||4months(2.5tons/month, for under 0.5NTU of turbidity)|
|Dimension||(L)136 x (ø)48mm|
|Power Consumption||No electric power required|
|Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||464 x 156 x 518mm 8.3 x 6.1 x 20.4inch|
Returns and Exchanges
Please retain your invoice for the period of your warranty. Any returns may incur up to 20% restocking fee and/or shipping costs.
- Please choose carefully we do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or you ordered the wrong size.
- If the bidet been used we can't accept it back for health reasons.
- Also a restocking and handling charge up to 20% may be applicable.
- Please keep your invoice for warranty purposes.
- Warranty is back to base 12 months on retrofit electronic bidets and 24 months on all in one Throne range units from date of invoice.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Contact us by email or phone and ask for a RMA Form:
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.