The throne eco prince toilet and bidet represents the ultimate all in one bathroom accessory
Small flush about 4.5L will be used if the seat is occupied for less than 25 seconds. Full flush about 6.0L will be used if the seat is occupied over 25 seconds. Dual auto flush is available by seat sensor after user stands up.
Siphon water jet, Tornado flushing
It flushes waste with a small amount of water at a high pressure from the jet nozzle. Tornado flushing. It features perfect flushing by Siphon water jet with a small amount of water
Super water saving toilet
Featuring a perfect flush even at low water pressure (0.7khf/cm2, 20L/min) with considerable water savings of 4.5 liters for small flushes, 6.0 liters for full flushing.
Hi-tech wireless remote
Auto flush is available by wireless remote control. All bidet functions are available by remote control and the lamp shows the current operation.
The temperature of the seat is controllable
The seat and lid close down softly.
The touch sensor detects human body on seat
Ergonomic seat design
Most existing toilet seat deigns have remained unchanged for the last 20 years. However, the Tankless digital toilet introduces the advanced square design with a wider seat which is ergonomically designed to meet the change of the contemporary human body.
1 Pocket 3 Way Nozzle
- Posterior wash nozzle: Cleanses posterior thoroughly and comfortably with oscillated, aerated water.
- Feminie wash nozzle: Cleanses feminine area comfortably with aerated clean water.
- Enema wash nozzle: Sends a soft stream of clean water into the rectum to help pass motions which is good for constipation
Returns and Exchanges
Please retain your invoice for the period of your warranty. Any returns may incur up to 20% restocking fee and/or shipping costs.
- Please choose carefully we do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or you ordered the wrong size.
- If the bidet been used we can't accept it back for health reasons.
- Also a restocking and handling charge up to 20% may be applicable.
- Please keep your invoice for warranty purposes. Warranty period is from 12 to 24 months depending on the model from date of Invoice.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Contact us by email or phone and ask for a RMA Form:
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.